For a 5 day strike mission, Josh generally brings:
- Boards: 2 Shortboards, 1 groveler board
- Future Mulcoy fins
- Dakine Kainui 6 foot leashes
- Tropical Wax
- Good Sunscreen
- 2 Hats
- 2 pairs Sunglasses
- Sandals: Super hot sand!
- 4 pairs of boardshorts
- 2 pairs of walkshorts
- 4 T-shirts
- Tropical Sun Hoody
- 2 Surf shirts are a must. The water/air are hot, you don’t want to get burned
- 2 Day Bags for your boards for daily use in and out of the truck
- Wetsuit Top – Still have yet to use it but you never know
- Beach Towel
- Energy bars (When it’s going off, you don’t have to stop!)
What we have:
Since 2018 we are a proud affiliate of AWAYCO. Learn more about AWAYCO here.
Need to get Geared Up?!
The REAL surf shop is the official gear outfitter for Las Palmeras Surf Camp. If you need to get any of the above items (including surfboards), REAL can ship them to you anywhere in the world to arrive for your trip departure.